Conwy LL32 8LD
phone: 01492 573282
Thomas Telford designed and built this elegant suspension bridge. The battlements of its supporting towers match the medieval turrets of Conwy Castle. Telford completed the bridge in 1826.
The bridge replaced a ferry which had previously run from Conwy to Anglesey. The toll-keepers house has recently been restored its 19th century decor
Open 1 April to 30 June and 1 Sept to 1 Nov: daily except Tues 10 to 5. July & August: daily 10 to 5. Last admission 4.30
|Wales National Trust Wales National Trust Properties|
|We have great hotels in Wales hotels in Wales|
Land of Culture - Wales